Different style from our standard Bison Beanie, slightly smaller and closer fitting, we went and upped the game by adding a 3 1/2 polar fleece ear band inside the bison cap. All the extra warmth you might need when you have to take the wicked wind straight on.
- Out hat, fiber content 90% Bison down / 10% nylon
- Inner ear band, polar fleece 100% polyester
- Earband measures 3 1/2" sewn into bison hat
- Color choice brown or black
- Machine wash and dry
- Made in the U.S.A
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
Went hiking; It was 28 degrees,18 - 22 mph winds gusting to 30 mph and never once did I notice my ears or head! Now that is some hat (beanie)!!
Comfortable and warm. I think these socks will be a favorite.
nice and warm . A no-nonsense approach to keeping warm. I thought it would a middle weight hat , with middle of the road performance. No, it is a light weight that gives heavyweight performance.
Well made but too small
warm comfort in frigid weather
Thank you for making a very fine beanie, it blocks the Colorado wind and chill. Would recommend purchasing.
I would like a bit more length, it doesn’t cover the bottom of my ears. It does ride up, however I shave my head and all of my beanies ride up, nothing there for them to hang on to.
The entire purchasing experience with The Buffalo Wool Co. was, from beginning to end, easy and delivery was very quick! Only one of the three beanies I purchased have been given as gifts but that one has received rave reviews from the recipient! Thank you!
Get one of these hats best there are