A great top down sock with a twisted cabled design on top of the foot. This design is great for both men and women.
- Designed by Handiworks, Ltd, Judy Ellis
- Published October 1, 2017
- Kit includes 1 skein of yarn (your color choice) and PDF pattern
- 1 skein - 400 yds of Tracks Sport yarn
- Sized S (child) M (women) L (men)
- Top down with a heal flap designed heal
- US size 1 (2.25mm) double point needles
- Guage 28 sts = 4" / 34 sts = 4"
Bison "Tracks" Sport weight 140g skein approx 400 yards each, enough for just about any pair of socks. This is a big change over the last run of Tracks at 300 yds at 100 g skeins, at the same price, so you win with this year's production run!
90% Superwash Merino, and 10% Bison down with a high twist,but very soft ad squishy, with a magnificent bison halo. Great for shawls, scarves, and of course socks.
Gauge: 23-26 sts= 4" stockinette stitch swatch on US #3-5 needle
Care: Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. For long term care wash and lay flat to dry
The buffalo mix was easy to work with and the instructions for my slippers were a challenge to knit but easy to follow. Warm too.