- Bison/wool blend (USA fibers)
- Gray with a navy leather band/white stitching
- Packable, crushable, and water repellant
- 3 1/2" brim
- 4" Crown (tallest point)
- 1/2" Navy leather hatband on a gray body
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
100% real reviews from real customers.
We partner with a third party reviews platform to ensure the integrity and authenticity of our customer reviews. We cannot edit review ratings and do not curate our reviews.
This hat was exactly what I was looking for - the wool is soft and the hat is exactly as advertised. Crushable, packable, and easy to reshape!
Very happy with my hat. Soft and easy to shape to your liking
I ordered the small and fits perfect! The first day I wore it, it rained. But since I read the reviews on this product, I felt (no pun intended) my hat will hold up so I wasn't concerned. The hat is light and comfy. I own several hats and this takes the cake! I also bought the pewter pin to go with this one for embellishment..Love the look!
This is the third hat I’ve purchased from Buffalo Wool Co. I love every style I’ve received so far! The quality and fit are outstanding. The customer service is first class. Thank you for providing a little joy to our household during this crazy year!
what a great hat -i keep trying it on - clearly time for a hike! This hat will be great for rain or snow, or even to shade the face. I got great help on sizing and the size is perfect! The wool/bison is a great fabric.
Never been one for hats except the occasional ball cap to block sun. So when I travel that is what I pack... But now I can actually pack with style! Love to travel by Motorcycle but after a day under a helmet style tends to wilt. But now I pack a great looking hat and not drag my helmet everywhere to make hair excuses. I can leave the helmet with the bike and be ready rain or shine and look sharp. Oh and I wear it at home as well because I like the way it looks
I really love this hat. It hasn’t gone on a trip with me yet, but I wear it a lot. It is comfortable and all around easy to manage with wind and rain. I have 2 hats now from TBWC and love them both.
S&D Spinning Mill, Millbury, MA, USA
Designed from the Ground Up
The Dearnley Family has been running S & D Spinning since the 1800s. This is one of the last large scale wool mills left in the U.S. and they are absolutely crucial to us keeping our production here in the U.S.