with this packable, crushable lite felt hat. This hat comes with a leather stampede string to keep you from losing that hat either by the prairie wind or hanging off the back so you don't have to carry it. All seasoned weather; sun, wind, rain or snow this hat has you covered.
- Brown with black trim, buffalo check fabric under the brim Leather Stampede String
- Packable and crushable lite felt
- Round Crown 4"
- Brim 3"
- water resistance
- 80% American wool and 20% Bison fibers
- Available size: small, medium and large
- Made in the U.S.A
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
Wonderful hat, looks great on me and holds its shape as well as being able to change shape!
The Big Sky packable hat is everything I was hoping it would be. The hat fits perfectly and looks fabulous. It will be my go-to hat for all of my outdoor adventures…Assateague Island…Cherry Springs Dark Sky Park…the perfect hat!
The fact that is crushable earns 4 stars on its own! It is well made and true-to-size.