Our original fedora, custom made for us, using our bison fibers. This amazing hat is crushable, packable, water resistant, soft and durable. Made famous by Frank Solivan, Grammy-nominated recording artist, and a seriously great guy.
Low-profile crown, center-dent style with a 2 1/2" brim that is turned-down at the front. The buffalo fibers give the hat a heathered brown look. Trimmed with a grosgrain hat band. We call this the "Magic hat" It looks great on just about anyone.
- Crushable, packable & water resistant
- 2 1/2" brim
- Grosgrain hatband
- 90% Wool 10% Bison fiber
- Made in the USA
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
I could not wait to get this hat! I has very happy that’s you returned it to stock and I am very satisfied with the fit and the look. I have the outback already and it is great for the winter and rain. Will really enjoy this new addition!
It's comfortable. It's warm. It makes me look goooooood. It provides an opportunity to bring up American wildlife and preserving them. Go bison!