- Water repellent wool/bison blend felt
- Springs back to shape after rolling up or stuffing into pack
- Brim 2.5"
- Crown; front 4" side pinch 4 3/4"
- Genuine leather band and pewter feather detail.
- 20% bison 80% wool blend
- Made exclusively for us by Bollman Hats, Adamstown, PA.
|7" - 7 1/8"|
|Large||7 1/4" - 7 3/8"|
|X-Large||7 1/2" - 7 5/8"|
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
Appears to be well made, am gonna have to wear it awhile to get the “new” off it (brim is kinda stuck in odd shape from the way it rode in the packaging, but should be fine after it’s worn awhile, or I soak it in the creek)… fits my head almost like it’s a custom made high dollar hat… first impression I’m very pleased with overall quality and think it should become one of my favorites
Sent it as a present and the recipient totally loved it
Grave site funeral, raining, mid-30's, the Outback in Black fedora not only warmed my grieving head but brought quite a few nice compliments from family and friends. Some wished they had one while others said it was meant just for me since I'm "so cool." This is a seriously nice hat for special occasions and certainly if you want to make a fashion statement.
This is a beautiful hat... it fits perfectly and my guy looks very... well... what can I say... sexy in it. Love it!
My husband bought me your Outback hat (in black) for the holidays. He wrote to Ron immediately: "Perfect fit! Excellent craftsmanship! Superlative in every way!" -- I have never been more thrilled with any of my hats -- I LOVE it! We both thank you for being a merchant whose merchandise is "above and beyond" as advertised. We have already been return customers!
Fit perfectly, well received. The folks at Buffalo Wool were fabulous to work with as I had ordered the wrong hat but they corrected my error with a smile.
Very impressed with this Fedora. Looks nice, it’s warm and holds its shape.
Real wool (bison down) fedora outback hats. And approved by an Aussie. I had the temerity to order Outback Hats for an outback native. He loves them. Still wears his ratty old sweat stained hat,, because yours is so nice. Keeps his head warm on cold mornings working about on the plantation.