- Water repellent wool/bison blend felt
- Springs back to shape after rolling up or stuffing into pack
- Brim 2.5"
- Crown; front 4" side pinch 4 3/4"
- Genuine leather band and pewter feather detail.
- 20% bison 80% wool blend
- Made exclusively for us by Bollman Hats, Adamstown, PA.
|7" - 7 1/8"|
|Large||7 1/4" - 7 3/8"|
|X-Large||7 1/2" - 7 5/8"|
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
This is a beautiful hat... it fits perfectly and my guy looks very... well... what can I say... sexy in it. Love it!
My husband bought me your Outback hat (in black) for the holidays. He wrote to Ron immediately: "Perfect fit! Excellent craftsmanship! Superlative in every way!" -- I have never been more thrilled with any of my hats -- I LOVE it! We both thank you for being a merchant whose merchandise is "above and beyond" as advertised. We have already been return customers!
Fit perfectly, well received. The folks at Buffalo Wool were fabulous to work with as I had ordered the wrong hat but they corrected my error with a smile.
Very impressed with this Fedora. Looks nice, it’s warm and holds its shape.
Real wool (bison down) fedora outback hats. And approved by an Aussie. I had the temerity to order Outback Hats for an outback native. He loves them. Still wears his ratty old sweat stained hat,, because yours is so nice. Keeps his head warm on cold mornings working about on the plantation.
I get to put my Cowgirl on…..! ; ) Love the Outback, I have it in 2 colors.
It keeps me warm and looks awesome!
I ordered this hat a little while ago, but just had the chance to wear it for the first time. Our weather is turning a little cooler and this was absolutely perfect! It kept my head warm and it's also super cute. It's a little big on me; however, my hair doesn't get smushed, so it's okay. I probably didn't order the correct size. I can see myself wearing this everywhere and look forward to many years of enjoyment. I'm getting ready to order one for my husband too as he loves it.
Although hesitant to buy a hat online I liked the style of the "Outback" hat. I measured my head and it was between sizes so went to the next size up as the company recommends. It arrived and is perfect. It is great to keep in the car when you need a little extra warmth or there is a bit of drizzle in the air. It is very well made. I am very happy and will purchase again from The Buffalo Wool Company.