Carefully crafted in the USA, the functional and fun "The Outback" is perfect for the outdoorsman who prefers the colder months with which to journey and enjoy the earth. Ideal to wear during rain, snow, sleet, or hail, the broad-brimmed rustic style bends but never breaks. And the lightweight crushable felt material repels these elements with considerable style, for a felt fedora with which fellow campers, wanderers, and journeymen can marvel! Be noticed on your travels..
- Water repellent wool/bison blend felt
- Springs back to shape after rolling up or stuffing into pack
- Genuine leather and feather band
Standard Hat Size Inches BWC Hat Size
6 3/4 - 6 7/8 21 - 21.5 Small
7 - 7 1/8 22 - 22.75 Medium
7 1/4 - 7 3/8 22.75 - 23 Large
7 1/2 - 7 5/8 23.6 -24 X-Large
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
It’s taken over as my favorite hat ever. I’m so glad I bought it. It had been on my wish list for almost a year!
I love the hat its very comfortable and lite weight and looks great too
The medium Olive Brown Adventures Fedora is close to the color I saw online and fits my 22 inch BALD head. It's softer and seems warmer than my favorite name brand crushable wool fedora that I've been wearing constantly for the last 20 years. I won't miss the old fedora which is hard to say about most things these days. Please note, although the Adventures fedora can be washed, I was advised not to soak the adventures fedora with soap and water and wash it in a bucket or as if it were a bucket like I did with my old fedora. I haven't tried washing it yet but I'm told the dye won't bleed. Time will tell if this product deserves 5 stars.
The most comfortable hat I have ever worn. I wear it everywhere, and sometimes at home just because I like it so much.
Comfortable and warm
This hat has hit the spot! Without it this winter would be miserable.
I was hoping when I ordered it it would be the right hat for the job ! I was not disappointed!
I bought my wonderful hat and left it on the subway, how? I don't know, bought the same hat again; it was taken from a coat area of a tavern so I bought the same hat yet again! Yes, I loved it that much. This one I've had all season and it will stay with me mindfully. It's warm, good looking and reshapes well. 2 thumbs up!
Hat is very soft. I think that this will be a great hat for winter, fall, and early spring (especially golf) here on East Coast. Warm and good sun protection. Looks great too.