- Water repellent wool/bison blend felt
- Springs back to shape after rolling up or stuffing into pack
- Genuine leather and feather band
Standard Hat Size Inches BWC Hat Size
6 3/4 - 6 7/8 21 - 21.5 Small
7 - 7 1/8 22 - 22.75 Medium
7 1/4 - 7 3/8 22.75 - 23 Large
7 1/2 - 7 5/8 23.6 -24 X-Large
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
Bought this at the NYS Sheep & Wool Festival! Fantastic hat!! It’s comfortable, fits great, and has held up after many uses! Couldn’t be more satisfied! I already have my eye on another hat on the website! Wonderful Company as well!
We also bought several pairs of socks for our a Navy son & sent them to South Korea!
Yup; I was never one to wear a hat but while searching for a new hat for hubby, I came across this lovely & decided I should give it a try. Now, I hardly leave the house without it😃. The great neutral color goes with everything & it’s super comfortable on my head👍🏼💜
10 out 10
This is not a good hat. It's a great hat. Looks great. Fits great. Feels light when you wear it. Breaths well so it's not too hot even in hot weather. Couldn't be happier.
I purchased as a bday present for my husband. His birthday's not until June. I did open the box and look at it and it was just as I had imagined. If he doesn't like it, I will definitely wear it myself! Thanks, PC
Just bought the Outback at the NWTF Convention, nice hat!!! Great folks!!! Took the time to talk with me and help me try on for size, shape and color!!!
Beautiful quality Fist class design and construction !!