- Bison/wool blend (USA fibers)
- Packable, crushable and water repellant
- 3 1/2" brim
- 4" Crown (tallest point)
- 1/2" Navy leather hatband on a gray body
- Made in the USA with our bison fibers for BWC
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
what a great hat -i keep trying it on - clearly time for a hike! This hat will be great for rain or snow, or even to shade the face. I got great help on sizing and the size is perfect! The wool/bison is a great fabric.
Never been one for hats except the occasional ball cap to block sun. So when I travel that is what I pack... But now I can actually pack with style! Love to travel by Motorcycle but after a day under a helmet style tends to wilt. But now I pack a great looking hat and not drag my helmet everywhere to make hair excuses. I can leave the helmet with the bike and be ready rain or shine and look sharp. Oh and I wear it at home as well because I like the way it looks
I really love this hat. It hasn’t gone on a trip with me yet, but I wear it a lot. It is comfortable and all around easy to manage with wind and rain. I have 2 hats now from TBWC and love them both.