Well, we told you this was a limited edition ... and it was. We are getting down to the last of the "Masterson" bison/wool packable crushable derbies. Crazy? Maybe just a little.
Named after that great Texas lawman, who is always portrayed wearing one, this hat is just as comfortable and stylish as our "Cecil" Fedora or the western-style "Palo Duro." It makes a statement without shouting (well, maybe just a little).
Branded with the Herd Wear buffalo, the Masterson is available in small, medium, large.
- Crushable, packable & water resistant
- 2 1/2" brim
- Grosgrain hatband
- 90% Wool 10% Bison fiber
- Made in the USA
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4