The bison Gambler crushable felt is perfect in the colder months. Ideal to wear during rain, snow, sleet, or hail, the broad-brimmed rustic style bends but never breaks. And the lightweight LiteFelt® material repels these elements with considerable style, which fellow campers, wanderers, sportsman, and journeymen will marvel at, be noticed on your adventures!
Whether you are out riding or just enjoying the great outdoors. Made with a bison and wool, with a 3" brim this hat will keep the sun out of your eyes and your head nice and cool while you are working or playing hard.
Sizing: To figure out what size you wear, you will need to find a cloth measuring tape. Measure the circumference of your head at the place where you would wear a hat. Take the measurement in inches and refer to the chart below. If you are in between two sizes, choose the bigger size. You can always pad a hat smaller.
6 3/4" - 6 7/8"
7" - 7 1/8"
|Large||7 1/4" - 7 3/8"|
|X-Large||7 1/2" - 7 5/8"|
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4