Carefully crafted in the USA, the functional and fun "Isaac" Cuffley Cap is ideal to wear during rain, snow, sleet, or hail. The lightweight crushable felt material repels these elements retaining classic Ascot style.
Perfect for travel: just roll it up and stuff it in a pocket or pack it in your suitcase.
- Water repellent wool/bison blend felt
- Springs back to shape after rolling up or stuffing into pack.
- 20% bison 80% wool blend
- Made exclusively for us by Bollman Hats, Adamstown, PA.
Standard Hat Size
BWC Hat Size
|6 3/4 - 6 7/8||21 - 21.5||Small|
|7 - 7 1/8||22 - 22.75||Medium|
|7 1/4 - 7 3/8||22.75 - 23||Large|
|7 1/2 - 7 5/8||23.6 -24||X-Large|
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
Perfect in every way! My husband was very happy to receive this for Christmas. He wore it the very next day! It looks superb and it fits his big noggin!
And it keeps my Bald head warm🤪
I usually wear a 7 5/8 hat so I originally ordered an XL but it was just too big. I exchanged it for a L and it fits perfectly.
great look, feel and quality!! Love it!!
The "Isaac" Cuffley Cap
I really like my new Cuffley Cap. It’s a good fall hat for Southern California. However, it doesn’t quite fit or look like the pictures on the website. There seems to be much less of a front brim on the hat I received. I still like it a lot though.
Well made, lovely material. My husband loves it.
The "Isaac" Cuffley Cap