You asked for a kit and knit along so we have created that just for you! A great quick easy knit up and a great easy vest that you can wear this fall!
Buffalo Skies yarn is 200 yards 50 grams- DK Weight per skein: We blended 19 micon super-wash treated merino 50/50 with our bison fiber, this affordable blend of bison fiber is ultra warm, machine washable/dryable (if a tight knit cloth) or handwash and block for open knitted cloth. The perfect yarn for sweaters, mittens and hats.
- Knitting kit includes yarn & pdf pattern
- KAL (Knit along) join our Facebook knit along starting mid October 2017
- Two sizes S/M (30-36" chest), L/XL (38-46" chest)
- 600 yds - 3 skeins of Buffalo Wool Skies yarn
- US size 10 (6mm) knitting needles
- size J (6mm) crochet hook (optional finishing on garment)
- Gauge: blocked 11 st = 4" / 14 rows = 4"
- Finished measurements 48 inches x 28 inches with a neck opening 18 inches for S/M or 22 inches for L/XL
- Optional fringe finish (requires more yarn)
- can wear this style two ways: as a vest or as a smock
- Designed by Handiworks Ltd
- published September 2016
- made in the USA