Inspired by the cowboy bandana’s from movies and TV this knit version is just as versatile as the originals!
This bandana starts with a tab start and is knit from that tab down. The fringe cast-off is easy and gives great movement to the bandana.
- PDF Pattern
- Written pattern with chart support
- Published December 2013
- Yarn: Tracks Fingering / 4 ply (14 wpi)
- 21 stitches = 4 inches in stockiinet - blocked
- Needle size US 6 - 4.0 mm
- Yardage 600 - 700 yards (549 - 640
- Sizes available One Size - 48 inches across the top and 24inches deep at eh point - excluding fringe
- Designed by LeTissier Designs
The yarn is lovely. Unique texture, rugged and bouncy. Could not find the bandana shawl pattern available, adn was so annoyed that I chose another pattern (and I incorrectly calculated how much yarn I needed...so that project is on a standstill now). I love the yarn, I wish the pattern was more accessible. However, I did not contact Buffalo Wool Co. to correct the issue, I optimistically assume they would have sorted it out if they had been made aware