It is made up of sculptured layers of cables and twists that cross and travel over and under each other as they dance up the one side of the hat.
This cable panel is surrounded by textured, twisted ribbing and finished off with a “Wheelhouse” button.
This pattern is designed to go with the C.C. Snugs pattern.
Kit includes one skin of Buffalo Skies and pattern
- Knitting hat
- Published March 2016
- Buffalo Wool Company Buffalo Skies DK
- Yarn weight DK / 8 ply (11 wpi)
- Gauge 24 stitches = 4 inches in ribbing - slightly stretched
- Needle size US 6 - 4.0 mm US 4 - 3.5 mm
- Yardage 170 - 200 yards (155 - 183 m)
- Sizes available small, medium and large
It looks beautiful and feels good. Almost ran out of yarn
Absolutely lovely pattern and yarn, biggest challenge is choosing which color so I may have to make a few for friends too!
I bought the CC Snug Slight Hat and also the matching fingerless gloves. The pattern is beautifully written and the results were a delight. The yarn is deliciously soft and warm. I can't wear them out without people asking where I got them and then begging me to make some for them. I look forward to buying more of this yarn!
The yarn for this pattern is beautiful!!! The kit is in my to do pile for this summer.