- Designed by Lynette Meek / Le Tissier Designs
- Published April 22, 2017
- 2 skeins of Happiness yarn
- Half skein of Sexy (sample shown in purple Royalty)
- PDF Pattern download
- Written and charted pattern
- Size: small/med 34-40 inch chest or med/large 38-44 inch chest
- Sample shown in a small/medium
- Gauge: unblocked 24 st in 4 inches in stockinette
- Needle: US#6 (4.0 mm)
- Crochet Hook 4.0mm & 3.5mm
- markers and regular notions
- Special note on sizing: this garment has been designed with some positive ease, how much ease will depend on how tightly you lace the sides of the garment.
Thank you, to The Buffalo Wool Company for the fabulous Buffalo Lace Jerkin/Pinafore Kit! The yarn is exquisite and the pattern is pure Lynette Meek joy.
Fabulous yarns, haven't quite decided what I'll make with them...
This is an interesting top. It looks like it will be fun to make. The yarn, as usual, is wonderful!