Belle Starr is an asymmetrical shawl. It starts and ends with a lace edging, and the asymmetric shape is created with steady decreases along one side of the shawl. The lace edging also gets narrower as the shawl is knit.
The shawl is knit in garter stitch with only the motifs on the body being knit in stocking stitch.
- Designed by Le Tissier Designs
- Kit includes; PDF pattern, 1000 yds of Tracks yarn Bison Brown & Shell Pink
- Published March 2018
- Yarn weight Sport (12 wpi) Gauge19 stitches = 4 inches in garter st blocked
- Needle size US 7 - 4.5 mm
- Yardage 850 - 900 yards (777 - 823 m)
- Sizes available One Size most
- PDF pattern is charted with some written instructions
- Knitted from bottom up / worked flat