A great top down sock with a twisted cabled design on top of the foot. This design is great for both men and women.
- Designed by Handiworks, Ltd, Judy Ellis
- Published October 1, 2017
- Kit includes 1 skein of yarn (your color choice) and PDF pattern
- 1 skein - 400 yds of Tracks Sport yarn
- Sized S (child) M (women) L (men)
- Top down with a heal flap designed heal
- US size 1 (2.25mm) double point needles
- Guage 28 sts = 4" / 34 sts = 4"
Bison "Tracks" Sport weight 140g skein approx 400 yards each, enough for just about any pair of socks. This is a big change over the last run of Tracks at 300 yds at 100 g skeins, at the same price, so you win with this year's production run!
90% Superwash Merino, and 10% Bison down with a high twist,but very soft ad squishy, with a magnificent bison halo. Great for shawls, scarves, and of course socks.
Gauge: 23-26 sts= 4" stockinette stitch swatch on US #3-5 needle
Care: Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. For long term care wash and lay flat to dry