This knit along (KAL) is being hosted by the designer her self Selena Miskin on her Facebook page Wayfairing Yarns Designs that starts on March 4, 2017.
Kits available at different prices based on the base yarn of Earth (90% bison 10% nylon) or Happiness (40% Bison down 40% fine pre-shrunk merino wool, 20% charcoal colored bamboo fiber)
- Knitting PDF pattern
- 400 yds of base color / 2 skeins
- 400 yds of contrast lace color / 1 skein
- Kit includes pattern and yarn choice
- US #5 circular needle
- Cost difference between the kits are the base yarn Earth (90% bison 10% nylon) OR Happiness (40% Bison down 40% fine pre-shrunk merino wool, 20% charcoal colored bamboo fiber)
- Dragon fly shawl pin is not included (was found at TJ Max department store)
- **PDF pattern correction to the chart on 02/26/2018
It's a pretty pattern, but there are a number of errors in the written instructions. I contacted the designer for corrections several weeks ago, but I'm still waiting for the updated pattern instructions.
I loved the model. Not sure about the edge on the increse side. The slip w/yarn in front and then a yarn over just before knitt8ng through the yo from the previous row makes a pretty big loop. Good for a nice flat edge though. I was wondering if I should be wrapping that yo after the slip stitch all the way around the needle. Too late now, so the jury is out. I'm curious as to how it was done on the model. I'm almost to the first lace stripe, so I may change my rating later.