Inspired by the famous Iditarod trail in Alaska
- Knitting PDF pattern - FREE
- One skein of Buffalo Skies yarn DK weight yarn 200 yds / 50 g (sample shown in Glacier stream)
- Designed by Kat Harper as a free pattern for Buffalo Wool Company
- Published September 5, 2016
- Notions needed
- Needles: size 4 & 6 circular needles
- stitch marker
- darning needle
- Beads: 240 beads size 6mm
- Helpful link to show you how to prestring your beads onto your yarn, Youtube video help
Love how my hat turned out and can't wait to wear it this fall. Great pattern and lovely yarn. This was my first project that I've used beads with. It has inspired me to try incorporating beads into another project.
I love this pattern! Can't wait to get started, well written, and the best part FREE! :yellow_heart::star:️:yellow_heart:
I haven't tried it yet.
Haven't tried it yet but I like the looks of it. Thanks for the bonus of a free pattern.
Hard to read when printed on scenic background.