- Designer: Lynette Meek Le Tissier Designs
- Published March 2016
- Suggested yarn Buffalo Wool Company Buffalo Skies DK
- Yarn weight DK / 8 ply (11 wpi)
- Gauge 22 stitches = 4 inches in stockinet
- Needle size US 5 - 3.75 mm US 6 - 4.0 mm
- Yardage 210 - 250 yards (192 - 229 m)
- Sizes available Adult - small, medium, large
I'm loving all things Scottish so I had to have this Buffalo Bonnet! An easy, quick knit that looks like I slaved over it! WIN! Comes with all the lovely leather and pewter bits - and Buffalo Skies! Gorgeous.
Picked this up at the DFW fiberfest. Haven't knit it up yet, but I have examined the contents and read through the pattern and I can't wait!
The materials are top quality and the pattern looks easy enough to follow. A beret of buffalo yarn with buffalo leather tab and buffalo head nickle button! What's not to love?!!!