Contiguous Cabled Snugs are cozy fingerless mittens. They are made up of sculptured layers of cables and twists that cross and travel over and under each other as they dance up the wrist and over the back of the hands.
A ribbed palm with an offset thumb for both left and right hand keeps the fit close and warm. The twisted ribbing over the knuckles keeps everything neat and tidy at the edges.
Kit includes one skin of Buffalo Skies and pattern
- PDF Knitting pattern included in kit
- Also has a matching hat kit
- Published November 2014
- Suggested yarn Buffalo Skies DK
- DK / 8 ply (11 wpi)
- 24 stitches = 4 inches in rib - slightly stretched
- US 3 - 3.25 mm
- Ladies Medium – this mitten has a lot of give to it and fits many hands – if a larger size is desired simply work with 3.5mm (#4 US) dpn’s